It is all too easy to discount to ensure you ‘Get the Business’, but would you get it anyway? Are you aware of the implications of discounting the sale?
Margin erosion is a key problem affecting the bottom line and should be a key focus for the business. Helix Training alongside their partner the Building Merchants Federation (BMF) are offering a course on Maximising Margins that would benefit any staff who represent any contact point with customers.
Maximise margin by:
• Understanding the key elements that effect profit
• Understanding the costs and benefits of discounting
• Understanding what your prices represent
• Using good communication skills to identify customer needs
• Using effective sales skills and being a seller, not just an order taker
• Making an action plan to demonstrate what needs to be done differently.
The course content covers:
• Understanding margin, mark-up, gross profit and net profit
• Knowing when and where to discount
• Understanding price and quality
• Using the services that the company provides to help make the sale
• Building rapport
• Questioning, listening and other verbal communication skills
• Body language and other non-verbal communication skills
• Securing add-on sales
• Dealing with objections
• Demonstrating a good company and product knowledge.
The cost of this course is £250 + VAT. Overnight accommodation can be advised upon if required.
Register your interest
If specific dates, venues, cost and locations are to be confirmed, please register your interest in attending a course by clicking on the link below:
Register your interest today
The Helix Training team will be in touch over the coming weeks to provide more information to those who have registered their interest.