In the ever changing digital landscape, it is important for business owners and operators to maintain a positive, long lasting connection with their customer base.
Part of this relationship management is ensuring that there always remains open lines of two-way communication. Before putting any messaging strategy into action, an organisation must first understand how social media is changing the relationship between businesses and customers.
In order to assist businesses with this learning, Helix Training has partnered with the Building Merchants Federation (BMF) in order to access their wide range of business-orientated courses, including their Social Media Workshop. This training course will provide attendees with an overview of how to plan and implement an effective Social Media Strategy, a necessity for any modern business.
The course content covers:
Social Media Landscape
• Where we are now
• Latest trends and developments
• Your Social Media Objectives and KPIs
Growing Your Audience
• Audience profiling
• Techniques to learn about customer needs
Creating Engaging Content
• Discovering what people want
• Quick ways to create content
• Tools and techniques to produce professional material
• Generating leads on Social Media
• How to approach prospects
• Social Media advertising best practice
Measurement and Tracking
• Discover what people are saying about you online
• Analysis and measurement tools
Summary, Close and Action Plans
• Making a start
• Action Plans
The cost of this course is £250 + VAT. Overnight accommodation can be advised upon if required.
Register your interest
If specific dates, venues, cost and locations are yet to be confirmed, please register your interest in attending a course by clicking on the link below:
Register your interest today
The Helix Training team will be in touch over the coming weeks to provide more information to those who have registered their interest.