The New Tool in Manual Handling
Helix Training are delighted to partner with Pristine Condition, bringing the benefits of their unique training approach to our customers.
What makes it different?
Pristine Condition brings Olympic weightlifting principles and techniques to industry, in a practical, hands-on style, delivering unprecedented results. Practical and competence based, the half-day course delivered by expert instructors is fun, engaging and always gets maximum buy-in from attendees.
The course offers plenty of opportunity to put newly learnt techniques into practice so attendees can confidently apply their learning straight away on return to the workplace.
A personal message from Davy Snowdon, Managing Director, Pristine Condition.
Awarded an MBE for unique training approach and contribution to manual handling incident reduction across industries.
What does the training involve?
- A short theory section introducing the key Principles
- Task-specific, hands-on practical training
- Competency based learning
What you will need in PPE to attend the course:
Due to the practical nature of this course and it taking place in a live working environment, all attendees must ensure they wear the following PPE:
- Hi-Visibility Vest
- Cut Resistant Gloves
- Hard Hat
- Safety Glasses
- Safety Shoes/Boots
By the end of the training, attendees will be able to:
Book this course
- Confidently risk assess the manual handling situation they face
- Know and apply the Essential 4 Principles
- Personally experience the benefits of using the techniques
- Understand the effect manual handling has on the body
- Apply the Principles both at work and in the home environment
If your preferred location is not listed under Course search and bookings page, please register your interest and the Helix Training team will consider the proposed location for future event dates.
Manual Handling 'Passing on the Principles' Training - POPS